twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 28 March 2015

Homey Haul

I finally got my MacBook Pro!
13" // 2.8GHz // 8GB RAM // 512GB flash storage // Retina display

Too excited! Have been eyeing this off for a while, and I know my blog will get more love and attention now that I have a sexy laptop to work with. Motivation come at me!
Thanks to Domayne for the superseded-stock hook up.


Also wanted to share my updated bedside table decor:
I fell in love with this Target Lisa T rose gold clock after seeing it on Instagram.
The Kikki K quote cards sang out to me, especially the quote shown below, and I couldn't resist the purchase. Trying to take the advice on each card - challenge accepted!
Also pictured are oldies but goodies: silver Bouclair reindeer ornament from Spotlight, Snartig vase and faux flowers from Ikea, rose gold candle holders from Bed Bath N' Table (Christmas stock, so no link - sorry!), and Eiffel Tower gifted to me from a friend.

Hope this gives you some home-spiration of your own :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme